1. Privacy of your personal information is an essential part of our office providing you with quality care. We understand the importance of protecting your personal information, and to help you understand, we have outlined information on how our office is collecting, using, and disclosing your Personal information. We would be pleased to provide you with all the details as follows:
- Your information will be kept in your file.
- Your personal information will not be provided to anyone without your consent.
- In case of any inquiries by your insurance company only a YES or NO, and verification of services rendered will be given.
- Details of service will remain private unless authorized by YOU the client.
2. The goal of our practice is that you attain the highest level of foot care possible. Your contribution to achieving this goal is making the keeping your regularly scheduled appointments. As your appointments are reserved exclusively for you, we require 48 hours notice for any cancellations or may be charged for your missed appointment. We will attempt to remind you of your appointment two or three days in advance, however, it your responsibility to keep your appointments.
3. All fees must be paid in full on the day that treatment is rendered. For your convenience, we are pleased to accept Cash, Debit, Visa and MasterCard. Unfortunately, we no longer accept personal cheques.
4. We will try to assist you with understanding your insurance policy as much as possible, provided that you supply our office with your correct insurance information, including a copy of your benefit booklet for reference regarding your insurance coverage breakdown. IT IS YOUR SOLE REPSPONSIBILITY TO PAY FOR ANY EXPENSES NOT COVERED BY YOUR INSURANCE POLICY, SHOULD THEY OCCUR. If in doubt, let us know before booking your appointment and before the given procedure is started. Please inform our office of any changes occurring to your policy as soon as they take place.