By increasing blood supply and metabolism, Magnetic Biostimulation and Infrared Rays can be used to target a specific area, or to treat the entire body.
These are some indications where the MBS Magnetic Biostimulation combined with Infrared rays have been applied with great success:
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Heel Pain
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Open Wounds
- Arthritic Conditions
Therapeutic effects of Magnetic Biostimulation:
- Oxygen in the cell will be enhanced
- Metabolism will be increased
- ATP Production will be enhanced
- Energy on the cellular level will be increased
This could be one of the most effective treatments available!
- Increased effectiveness through combined application
- Deep penetration
- Safe application
- Wide range of indications
When your body is exposed to the magnetic field generated by the technology used in one of these sessions, the magnetic energy doesn’t just hit your skin, it reaches every single cell in your body, affecting the individual molecules that make up a cell.